Monday, December 10, 2007

Rylie Grace's First Birthday Party

We had such a good time at Rylie's party. Thanks to everyone who came and ate fajitas, made smores, and watched all the kiddos play with us. Thanks for all the great presents too - she made a haul!! Rylie had a great time! She was wiped out and slept really well that night! We had her pictures taken last week at a Studio here in Canton - she did really well, until I turned my back to her and took two steps away to get a little bracelet I brought - then we were done taking pictures b/c she wouldn't let me set her down without her crying (hence the middle picture).

Now party time...
Aunt Peggy made the cake - beautiful and tasty as always!


Play Time...




Fajita Time...

Present Time...




Cake Time...

Happy First Birthday Party Rylie!

2 comments:

skinsey said...

What a cute little birthday girl! I wish I could have been there! I know she had a wonderful time. Good job on the party Windy!

Love,
Sherri

The Prestons said...

Well I am glad she had a great time! She looked so adorable, but your girls always do! We had a great time and the food it was GREAT! Thanks for having us. It was Abby's first time to make smores! lol we made some in the fireplace last night. Anyways happy holidays! Love,
Lindsay